Saturday, January 26, 2013

01-13-13 class project #4

Hi all
Well just back from taking my hubby out to dinner to celebrate his birthday.  Had a great meal (and as always, I did some carb control by only eating half the meal.  Now I can enjoy the other half for lunch on Tuesday....yum!)
 Today I am sharing a birthday card inspired by another stamper and I cannot find her name just now...I will continue to look for it and I will get back and revise this post when I find it.
Here is the inside.....

Anyway, I love the bright colors and the uplift you feel when you look at these balloons!  Can you tell that the middle balloon is popped up on dimensionals?  The panels of Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP are a great idea for using what small pieces of DSP you might have left over or if you only have a few sheets of DSP but want to make several of the same card. 
Enjoy!!
Peggy

No comments: