Friday, January 25, 2013

11313 class project 3

Hi all
How many times have I said "I love my Big Shot"?  Many, many, many times!  This card gives evidence to how much I use my machine!!
The Rose Red base layer was run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice TIEF (textured impressions embossing folder).  Then the pink layer was stamped twice in wild wasabi ink with the flourish from the Everything Eleanor stamp set from the big caty.  Then that pink cardstock was run through the Big Shot again with the TIEF Framed Tulips.  The greeting was stamped and punched out with the wide oval punch and then layered on a die cut label collection framelit.  The bird cage was stamped on vellum and, though you may not be able to see it, there is a bird stamped on the pink cardstock, behind the vellum.  The vellum was attached on dimensionals.  Added a slip of organdy ribbon (retired).
Have you looked at the SAB brochure yet?  Contact me if you's like to see one!
Peggy

No comments: