Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wedding gift card

Hi all,
Today I want to share a card I made for my girlfriend's daughter's wedding.  Have to admit I was two months late in getting it to the bride ....but hopefully better late than never.   Anyway, the card held a check and the check holder was a pop up, made like the gift certificate I posted the other day.

 Throughout the reception and shower, everyone kept talking about how much the bride is into "BLING!" so I used a sparkly paper I would not normally use for a wedding card.

Sure hope they have a "happily ever after" life!

Today I posted two upcoming classes to my Stampin' Up! website for Jan 13 and 20th.  Wouldn't you like to join us for a fun afternoon of stampin?  Into football?  When the Raven's play (as I hope they still do through Jan), the TV is on.. but is muted.  Keep track of the game as you play.
Peggy

No comments: