Monday, January 28, 2013

Hi all
Hope yo'al had a safe morning, in spite of the icy streets.  Take it from me, it doesn't take a lot of ice to send you flying.  The first year I was working in the county, I slid on the thinest layer of ice...and broke two bones in my leg...not fun!  Be careful out there!!
Today I have a cute thank you card for you.
The main image is from the "Oh, Whale" stamp set from the new mini catalog.  I used our new Clearlits die for the Big Shot that cuts out the whale.  There are several little cuts on the die as well (includes an anchor (see the card), fish, star, heart, and water droplets).  Can you see the new textured impressions folder called Cloudy Day?  Also used the luscious ribbon from the Saleabration folder.
Contact me if you'd like to make a purchase and earn some of the great Salebration rewards.  Remember, if you want to come to the 6 project stampin session this Super HarBowl Sunday, I need to hear from you by Wednesday night.  The materials fee is $16 for the 6 projects and you will be out of here in time for the game start. 
Peggy

No comments: