Thursday, January 24, 2013

from the 1-13 class, project #2

Hi all
Surprised I am posting again so soon?  I moved my viewers to the top of my to do list (don't tell my principals that I am not working on my progress reports) ...I enjoy staying in touch with you...how about contacting me, too!
Today's project includes the phone booth I mentioned yesterday...

This was the last project I made for the class and it was getting close to the playoff game so I decided to use Raven's purple...  Eggplant Envy and Perfect Plum.  We spritzed the stamped phone booth image with the silver foil smooch spritz, as we did on yesterday's project.  I used the "Hello" from the "Lacy and Lovely" stamp in the "big catalog".  The heart was die cut using the Hearts a Flutter Framelits in the new mini catalog.   Love my big shot and my framelits!!  The organdy ribbon is retired.  Because of the "hello" I decided to add a phone coil to the card - I used silver toned Christmas ornament hangers for the coil - just wrapped them around a pencil and stretched out the coil.  Did you notice that the edges of the stamped image are distressed?  There is a new distressing tool in the Spring Mini, pg 14.
I sure do enjoy stamping with new toys...such fun!!
Peggy