Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hi all
Quiet day today ... saving energy for tomorrow!!  Cannot wait for the RAVENS to win the Super Bowl!! 
Today I thought I would finally post some of the pictures of the Christmas gifts I made with my new sewing machine. 





I have to thank the ladies of a local church for this idea.  One of the ladies gave me a similar item after I did a Stampin project with them at their ladies Christmas breakfast.  Now her container was quite special because it had a handle.  I didn't think my container needed a handle since I intended to put cocktail napkins in side instead of the Christmas garland and ornaments the church ladies used.  It is easier to make with out the handle!!  Of course, this is all Stampin' Up! fabric.  I took advantage of the sale price in the on line Clearance rack.  Do you ever check out the Clearance Rack? 
In addition to taking advantage of the clearance rack, you might also want to see the MANY specials that are being offered by Stampin' Up1 right now.  
There is:
Sale a bration - which lasts until March 22nd.   You get to choose one free item for each $50 (subtotal) you spend.  There are additional rewards for hostessing during SAB.
Dude, You're Welcome!   is a special new kit (includes 4 wood mount stamps, 12-4"x 6" post cards, 12 envelopes, a Basic Gray stamp pad, and a instructional guide) meant especially for the men in your life.  Give them a kit made just for guys to help them stamp up the perfect greeting for you!!
There are two Assortments of single stamps now available...#3 and #4.  There are five items in each assortment.
Stampin' Up! is celebrating 25 years in business by creating a special "Best of" stamp set each month for the whole year.  The sets are made up of a collection of favorite old retired images and one new image.  So far, we have seen the sets for January and February.   These sets will be available until April 30, 2014  AND for each six "Best of" sets you purchase from this collection, you will earn a free stamp set of your choice valued up to $14.95 .. BUT you have to collect a special sticker from the "Best of"  tamp sets to redeem the free set.   Contact me for details.
And remember to check your calendar for a convenient date for your Salebration workshop.
Peggy


No comments: