Sunday, May 24, 2009

announcements

In honor of this Memorial Day holiday, I am offering a special of my own....FREE SHIPPING
(at the 10% rate) to anyone who places a Stampin' Up! order of $25 or more
through me between now and Monday night, May 25th at 11:59 PM. If you
choose to place your order through my Stampin' UP website
(www.peggyouten.stampinup.net) I will rebate you the shipping at the 10%
rate via a check in the mail. (Remember that you pay at least 6.95 shipping
on a customer direct order through my website. If your order is less than
69.50 you may want to place the order through me or be prepared to pay the
difference between the 10% rate and the actual total cost of the shipping.)
Orders placed through me directly should be picked up here unless the order
qualifies as a workshop order ($150) in which case it can be shipped
directly to you or you can pay shipping to you.

Remember the "buy three Designer Series paper packs or textured cardstock and get one free"
special is still active until the end of May.

Also, the $75 demonstrator starter kit offer is also still in effect - Sign
up under me during this special and I will give you a pack of designer
series paper free as a welcome to my group!

My next stampin' session is May 31st - Grads and Congrats for $20. I must hear from
you by Thursday, May 28 at 6PM if you intend to come - I will be honoring a
retiring coworker on Friday night so I will have to cut materials on
Thursday night. If you contact me by Wednesday night, you can tell me the
school colors of one of your new grads and I will make sure one of your
cards is made in those colors - This offer is only available to those who
register by WEDNESDAY!

AT 8PM tonight you can come here to see the pop up birthday card I made for my son, John, the drummer - it is a stack of snare drums! He seemed pretty impressed! Love to hear what you think of it!!

later....

Peggy

No comments: