Monday, May 4, 2009

card holder class

Hi Stampers
Tonight I have a sneak peak of the card holder we will make at my stampin class on Friday, May 8th at 7PM. This view shows the pocket on the outside (there is one on each side) which holds the cards. Inside there is another pocket for the envelopes and a die cut scallop envelope to hold stamps (postage stamps, that is!!). I am looking for a pen to insert inside and another element as well...more about that another day. I hope you will join us. At this point I plan for each person to use a different set of DSP and cardstock so we can find out which colors and papers create different moods for different situations. You may remember we did that at the recipe tin class too. My cards are not finished yet but you can see a portion of one of them sitting on the right.
Remember to take a look at my Stampin Up! website for details about the three, that's right THREE May specials: reduced price on a sneak peak alphabet stamp set from the upcoming catalog, buy 3 and get one free on DSP and textured c/s, and Oh my gosh! a $75 demonstrator starter kit. There has never been a better time to sign on with me!
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: