Sunday, May 31, 2009

grad cards

Hi all!!
I'm back!! Today I had a fun day prepping cards for tomorrow's class. I'm going to start posting them tonight and the rest will come through during the week. Check back daily to see the rest of them.

This card attracted me because it make me think of the tree of knowledge ...simple but appropriate for a graduate about to start the major journey of their life. It was tweaked from a card posted on one of my groups but I realize now the print out did not include the artist' name ..rats!! Her card was square and used a diagonal stripe and some jute. Thanks for the inspiration.

This is posting on Sunday - the last day to take advantage of the buy 3 get one free DSP special. What is really cool about this special is that you can buy three packs at 9.95 each and get a pack at 11.95 free. great deal.
I still wish yo'al would join me as demos ( whether you ever actually demo or not! - Maybe you just want the discount or the publications or the access to the demo side of the website) What ever your reason, only $75 get all these perks for you - but YOU MUST MUST MUST ACT TODAY!!!!!!!!!! You can sign up directly through my website. Contact me.

Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: