Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090609 project #3

Hi all,
This card is another quickie. Originally it was inspired by one a stamper made, trying to show how to use a movers and shapers die to die cut only one side of the image (in this case, the heart). But I gotta tell you, for me, it was just way easier to die cut the heart from scrap cardstock, then lay the heart in the center of the cardfront, and score above and below the heart to mark the center of the cardfront. Then I used a craft knife and cut around only the right side of the the heart. To create the razzleberry heart, I die cut another heart using the mover and shaper and then trimmed a bit all around the heart. I punched out the heart using the hand held heart punch. Viola ...three layers! the ribbon is only wrapped around the right side of the card front which is folded to the left. Nice!
Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: