Sunday, September 20, 2009

092009 class project #1

Hi all,
Sorry I missed yo'al yesterday. It's officially marching band season! John had his first competition of this year and they sounded great!!!! They placed second which, to a 16 year old, is disappointing. But to me, a mom, they were terrific! I always tear up when I see my son zooming all over the field in formation while striking his drum. This is John's joy and pleasure...mine, too.

This is the first of eight cards we did today in my stampin' session. The gals made the card ..and will color the image at their discretion. They can leave it plain, or use colored pencils, watercolor pencils, markers, or pastels/chalks. This is a simple template that we used on three cards, great for when you need a quick card.

Come back each day to see what else we made today.
If you are in the area, be sure to stop by the Perry Hall High School parking lot on Saturday (26th) at our fund raiser car show. Hear the band...they are great!
Stamp on!
Peggy

No comments: