Saturday, September 12, 2009

090609 project #6

Hi all
This card is a case of one done by Gretchen Barron - you have heard me mention her before. A fabulous stamper!
What I really like about this card (now) is that is goes together fairly quickly - the longest part was hand cutting the butterflies! It was those in flight butterflies that initially caught my eye! Of course, the saffron layer was run through the Big Shot using a texture folder - gorgeous! The words were stamped and then punched out using a curly label punch. Alas, I do not have the curly label mover and shaper die ('cuz I bought the #1 horizontal card die BEFORE SU! started carrying it along with the curly label die- waaa!!! But!!!! Yea!!! the curly label punch layers VERY nicely on the new mover and shaper holiday window dies from the fabulous new mini - a great alternative!! Don;t you love the way the celery, saffron and elegant eggplant go together?!?!
Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: