Monday, September 14, 2009

091309 class projects #1


Hi all
Tonight I am sharing the first of the five holiday cards the ladies made on Sunday. This card was inspired by one I saw on Dawn's website, but as usual, I put my own spin on it a bit. When you look at the card front you see the holly jolly words which are actually mounted on the inside of the card. The piece with the holes was made using the eyelet border punch on all four sides of a square piece of cardstock. This card has lots of glitter which never seems to show up well in my pictures. The narrow "frame" on the card front was what was left after the piece with the holes was punched out. I thought it was too neat to trash so it showed up on the card front. Hope you like it as much as my gals did. We had a nice time with some familiar faces coming back after a short vacation from classes and some young faces returning. Special highlight of the day was a quick "happy birthday" for Peggy D and Terry. Best wishes, gals.

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is too cute, love the way you did the eyelet border punch!