Not really!!! But it seems like it!! Why does she keep snowing on my cookie session? Anyway, for the safety of the ladies (and with their agreement, of course) , I have postponed this session to Sunday, Jan 3 at 2 PM. The ladies didn't really want to risk riding in the snowy icy mix and I was worried about them parking once they got here. sooooo we are rescheduled. If this date is now good for you, contact me by Saturday to hold a seat for you. Details on my Stampin Up! website.