Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday/Xmas Card Stamp a Stack, Part three card 2

Hi all
The ladies were hesitant when they attempted this card because they thought it might be hard to match the ornaments and the strings but every one did a great job!

I think the rich DSP (retired, but very similar to a current DSP) and the jewels (rhinestone, pearl and black rhinestone) really gave this card a special bling.  Thanks to Brenda Hugar for this great design.

Let me take a minute to remind yo'al that the there is a Longaberger/Vera Bradley bingo this Friday night (12th) to benefit the Perry Hall High School Marching Band.  Tickets are $15 in advance or $17 at the door - contact me to get your tickets.    This is a wonderful cause - I hope you will consider supporting the band.  I have sponsored a bag and filled it with Stampin' UP! goodies...maybe you will win!!

Also this Friday, the Perry Hall High School senior class is collecting used clothing which will be taken to needy countries.  The senior class will earn a small amount of money per pound of clothing which will be used to support the after prom party.  This is an important event to me because I dread hearing that some high school senior got hurt in an auto accident while driving around after prom.  Help us keep our kids in a fun and safe environment after prom.  Note:  the post prom event  is open to all seniors - even if they choose not to go to prom.  Call me for details about the clothing collection. 
Peggy
Peggy

No comments: