Saturday, November 20, 2010

thanksgiving treats are in progress

Hi all
Has been a busy week and so I am a bit behind in making my coworkers their "owl" thanksgiving treats.  I have been punching all night!!  ....scalloped circles...hearts....more scalloped circles....owls...more scalloped circles.... hearts.....I am working on trying to make the assembly a bit more expedient as I really do not have time to glue 300 googly eyes!!!  I hope to have the model and at least half of the final products done tomorrow  .....then I will post them for you to see.  I am using up some of the retired SU colored cardstock  from last year as they are sooo autumn-ish.  Lovin' it!
I want to remind you about the wonderful offer from Stampin' Up! for the HALF PRICE starter kit - that $87.50 will get you at least 20% off all your own purchases and an opportunity to pre-order from the upcoming mini catalog and SAB catalog.  You will get the monthly SU Stampin Success magazine and access to the "demo" side of the SU website.  Even if you never choose to do a workshop, you can enjoy all these benefits for only $300 per quarter (3 months) in sales/purchases.  I would love to have you join my group ...call me so I can answer your questions.
Having mentioned Sale a bration - I should remind you that it is not too early to set up your SAB workshop.  The SAB period is long enough to even do two workshops a month apart.  Call me.!  Also - you are going to want to jump back here on Monday to see a GREAT new offer from SU!  Can't tell but it is worth coming back to peek!!
Peggy

No comments: