Sunday, November 21, 2010

Still in progress.....

Hi all
Here is the mess of my "turkeys in progress"!!  I have several punches out - the owl, the largest scallop punch, the medium scallop punch, a small non-SU scallop punch, the mini scallop circle punch, the retired SU double circle punch, and a mini heart punch. Oh! and the candies I am attaching to the backs of each turkey.  I am using my glue dots and my  two way glue pen - it gets in tight spaces very nicely but I haven't been neat so I  have stickiness all over the place!!  I have been doing this assembly line style.



I also have out my black pad and my name stamp to sign the backs...oh and a black marker too. 
I started out using googly eyes but they are so tiny I was going bonkers - the static electricity was making them pop all over the place so I decided to use the double circle punch to make holes in the owls body and use the marker to make eye balls.  Works much better!
Anyway, it is late and I have completely finished only about 50 or so - we went out for dinner tonight to celebrate my 27 wedding anniversary.  Had a delicious dinner of shrimp and scallops.  Yum!  Also popped out to the craft store to get myself a new cutting mat for my counter top-  with a coupon of course.  Ran into a stamper in the store and we chatted a bit.  I should have been home working on these, I guess, because  I still have lots more to complete.  I'll finish them tomorrow.  It's off to bed - watch a quick episode of West Wing and I'm off to sleep.  Hope you will come back tomorrow to see the final products.

Peggy

No comments: