Friday, November 26, 2010

Stampin' Up! Saleabration and new Mini Brochures

Hi Stampers!
I have until Nov 30th to select the names of the people I want to receive the new Stampin' Up! mini catalog (will begin on Jan 4th) and SAB brochure (begins Jan 25).  Would you like to have one of these?  Email me at david.outen@verizon.net with your snail addy so I can add you to my list.

Remember too that this Sunday, November 28, 2010 is the deadline for signing up with payment for the Holiday Card Stamp a Stack, Part 4 which will be held on Dec 5, 2010 starting at 2PM.   This is the last holiday card class to be held before Christmas.  Imagine how great it will feel to go home with 20 hand crafted holiday cards ready to be signed and mailed– knowing I did all the cutting and prep work for you!!  I only have a few seats left, so contact me PDQ!!  Hey!  You'll even be home in time to see the Steelers/Ravens game!

Peggy

No comments: