Wednesday, June 8, 2011

card class project #8

Hi all
 Well school closed early again today due to the extreme heat.  Luckily, I was in a school that is air conditioned so I stayed there and began my end of the year clean up/pack up.  Only two more days at that school so I have to get busy!!  Still have to clean up my folders and then I will be ready for summer vacation! Tonight I want to share the eighth project we will be doing at class on Sunday...will you be with us?  Hope so!!


This lovely card has no stamping..but the really cool thing about this project is the gathered ribbon.  So easy once you know how it is done!!  Come find out!!.
Have you checked out the list of retiring stamps and accessories yet?  Hurry up!!  The accessories are on a "while supply lasts" basis.  Of course, the stamps will be available until the end of June.
Peggy

No comments: