Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday SAS#4 Card post #2

Hi all
First, thanks to all who have already made an Extravaganza Sale purchase through my Stampin' Up! website (peggyouten.stampinup.net).  Glad to see folks are taking advantage of the various discounts - 20%, 25%, 30%, 40%, 50%....Get yourself the holiday gift you really want or whisper in your loved ones ear to call me and I will help them get a great deal for you! 

This card has several nice features.  First, I love the textured impressions background...reminds me of a paneled wall.  The star on the tree is punched from gold glitter paper. Can you see at the top of the card there are two elements - polka dotted ribbon and ball fringe trim?  Then, the gold elements on the sides of the greeting are not brads. Nope!  They are actually mini mini mini bells.  I had the gals punch a small hole and then stick the shank of the bell through the hole.  Once the shank was accessible on the back of the card, we slipped a piece of stiff wire through the shank and then we bent it to keep it from sliding out.  The label was edged with the gold paint pen.
Call me if you need help with your Extravaganza order. 
Remember, too, that the ornament class is being held on Saturday, December 1st at 1PM.  I need to hear from you by Nov 28th if you plan to attend.
Peggy

No comments: