Friday, November 16, 2012

Hi all Tonight there is so much to tell ...but I will try not to overwhelm you. First ...You are going to want to check out my Stampin' Up! website at peggyouten.stampinup.net on Monday, the 19th, when a HUGE special begins! DON'T wait til Tuesday to check it out because some really special 20% off offerings are on Monday only!!!! ...like the the Big Shot machine (my FAVORITE!) for only $79.96 instead of $99.95...great savings! Tell your significant other that THIS is what you want for Christmas! The Big Shot Doctor's Bag (for storing and carrying the Big Shot) is also on sale (55.96 instead of 69.95) as well as the Diagonal Plate (9.56 instead of 11.95). Second, there is a 20% off clear block bundle and caddy special on Nov 28th only - check out the details!! Next, some Designer Series Paper is 20% off from Nov 19-28. Several stamp sets and the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder are 25% off. Next there are 30% off specials on various accessories (smooch, gift boxes, ribbon, brads, buttons, punches and dies. There are even 40% off special bundles. And even some stamps and MDS products at 50% off. Finally, I want to share a holiday stamp a stack card from the last class.
I love the mug image...so cute! Always enjoy using the glittery dazzling details! I wanted the petal die on the cover and did die cut a petal but found it was a big large so I trimmed it a bit to be the perfect size. Hope this card makes you smile! The ornament class I had originally planned for this Sunday, has been moved to SATURDAY, December 1st. Yep!! Saturday. I have so many possible projects that I am having trouble narrowing it down to the selected few. Gosh! the holidays are such a fabulous time to stamp! Now before you click onto your next stop, be sure to put a reminder in your phone to check out the details of the Holiday Extravaganza sale on Monday at my Stampin' Up! website. these special prizes apply to orders placed by phone or email with me or through my SU website. Sunday is my 29th wedding anniversary....special hugs go out to hubby Dave. Peggy

No comments: