Wednesday, February 11, 2009

all work, no play!

Hi all!! Well tonight I have no picture to post - BUT! that is a good thing! - tonight I have shown WILL POWER!! I arrived home to a nice big box of all kinds of new goodies from Stampin' Up! - pretty papers, fun punches, stamps, stamps, stamps, a Big Shot die, and flower brads. But I had to do school work tonight and, believe me, it took LOTS of WILL POWER to stay on task, and finish my report writing instead of playing with my new toys. I only let myself unpack the box then back to work. Tomorrow night I have an early meeting, then I plan to visit my friend at the rehab center. I expect to be back home in time to whip up a new project with my goodies. Check it out tomorrow night and see if I get it all done.
Remember I need to hear from you by Friday dinner time if you plan on attending my stampin session on Sunday to make 8 projects or Monday to make 4 projects- five of the eight projects have already been shown here.
Nighty Night
Peggy

1 comment:

Linda said...

BWAAAAA, I wanna come so bad!!! Can't you have a video class or something?