Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy Stamper Project #1

Hi all!
Whoo hoo for Friday!! After a stressful week at work, I sure enjoyed retreating to my stampin' room tonight to play! I made two projects for my Feb 15 and 16 stamping sessions. This project was inspired by a posting on the demonstrator side of the Stampin' Up! website. Did you know that each day Stampin' Up! posts projects to inspire us demonstators - some are made by staff but others are submitted by demonstrators. I even had one posted a while back - that was fun! Stampin' Up! is currently offering a special price on the demonstrator starter kit and you also get to choose an extra stamp set. Wouldn't you like to cut the cost of every one of your Stampin' Up! purchases by 20% or more? Join me now as a demonstrator and you could be checking out 4-6 new projects every day, viewing techniques training videos and getting the benefit of other stamper's skills and experience.
A lady named Janet posted a card using the four square format and it really caught my eye so I thought I would try it using the new Petal Pizzazz stamp set. I used Baja Breeze and Pacific Point inks and c/s. Notice the plain silver brads and one (bottom right) circle ice rhinestone brad. Finally, I threw in a few retired ribbons. I love the greeting - don't we all enjoy the idea of more kindness in our lives? If you are in the Baltimore County area, please join me for one of my upcoming stampin sessions. This time I am offering a class on Sunday including eight projects - or you can attend on Monday night to make only four of the projects. Want details? Contact me!
Tomorrow I hope to finish up a few more projects so visit me again soon!
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: