Saturday, February 28, 2009

crop treat 2-28-09


Hi all!
Tonight I am sharing the make and take project that the croppers will be invited to make tomorrow at St. John's Church crop. Of course, I had to use my Big Shot and Top Note die because they is so versatile. Earlier tonight I visited a website, the lady has "Pooh" in her address and some of you know how much of a Pooh freak I am (sorry I am on my other computer so I can't look up her addy now) but anyway, she used these die cuts on scrapbook pages - really great work! I also thought it might be fun if the cropping ladies could use the free Sale-a-bration sets, Polka Dot Punches and Yummy. Of course the ladies will use the scallop circle punch and the five petal punch to cut out the images. I am a BIG recycler so I am using last years In Color cardstock and inks so I can put them to good use. I love Groovy Guava. I was given a ton of business envelopes at work this week (One of the big office supply stores donated them to us and we were permitted to take some home) so I used the old standby bag-a lope with my die cuts to make them into pouches. The ladies will get a few candies to go inside. Well, gotta go load up the car with all my goodies. Nighty night, Peggy

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Gail sent.....
I love how you used the 5-petal stamp & punch as the leaves – genius!  And what a great idea to use a “bagalope” instead of a lunch sack or something.  Thanks for all the ideas!
Gail