Monday, February 9, 2009

Bloom time

Hi all!!
I'm late getting around to stampin' today because I finally got the opportunity to visit with my dear friend of 30+ years who recently had a stroke. I am so happy that she is finally out of ICU and into rehab so I had to get in to see her. My stampers were kind enough to let me postpone my stampin session - the gals are great - they knew how worried I have been. It was great to see her and to let her know we all are ready to do whatever it takes to get her to her very best. I felt a little sorry for her occupational therapist who was there when I arrived. MS, my friend, is an OT, I'm and OT, another OT called while we were visiting and yet another OT joined us to visit also. I don't think we have seen so many OTs in one place since the last staff meeting of the county OTs. We are used to being small in numbers and relatively "background" folk. OT power! (oops! my 1960's are showing!)
This card uses pacific point c/s and ink, and apricot appeal DSP, c/s and ink. Several punches of course, and the blue scallop was punched with the Bigz pennant die and my Big Shot. Had to use one of those lovely filigree brads and a touch of glitter bling on the flowers at the bottom - can you guess how I got the glitter to stick?
Yep! this will be one of the projects for the stampin session on Sunday and Monday...join us!
Nighty night, gals!
Peggy

No comments: