Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby shower sailboat favors



Hi all
Well, no real stamping happening here today - it is the end of the first semester and I have tons of progress reports to finish for the kids on my caseload. Couldn't allow myself to be tempted to play with all my new goodies that arrived on Thursday. Waaaa!
I thought I would share with you a fun little project that I did for a co-workers baby shower. She decorated her baby's nursery in Nautica stuff so I made these sweet little sailboats out of the small pennant die and some retired DSP. The blue cardstock at the bottom of this boat is wrapped around a packet of tic tacs. The small white strips attaching the sail to the boat are on both sides and are made from the left over strips from some lazer printer label sheets. Putting a strip on both sides made them stiff enough to keep the sail erect. Cute, huh? Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: