Sunday, March 29, 2009

Diecut delight

Hi all,
I am looking at my calendar and hope to get at least one more class in before Easter - I miss yo'al!! It has been fun to do stampin workshops and I did enjoy my conference, but I miss seeing my class gals. SOOOO the question is - would you like the next class to be on Friday, April 3, Saturday 4th afternoon or evening or Sunday 5th afternoon? I will decide by Tuesday night so let your preference be known!!! Email me!! I will be on spring break from
Saturday, 4th until Monday 13th so if you want to hostess a daytime class or party, let me know!!
Here is a card that uses both the oval frame scallop die and the flower layers with leaf die. The base cardstock is very vanilla and the frame is chocolate chip. Inside the frame I used a piece of confetti cream and the flower is made from always artichoke, apricot appeal, and tangerine tango. An artichoke button is in the center and the white gel pen was used to dot the frame. Of course, the flower layers are attached with dimensionals. I stamped the words from All Holidays with my tangerine tango ink. Love that oval frame!!
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: