Thursday, March 5, 2009

Punchy card


Hi all
It's unusual for me, I know, but I already have several projects ready to be posted ... it is hard to decide which to post today. I decided to share this simple but refreshing project. The base of the card is whisper white c/s with a piece of Delicate Dots designer series paper. You can get this paper free when you place a $50 (subtotal) order between now and the end of March. Above the paper is a piece of the Certainly Celery poly twill SAB ribbon - it has a really nice feel to it! This is another one of the SAB free choices with your $50 purchase. Each of the stamped images is from the Polka Dot Punches SAB set - yes!!! another one of the free choices. This set has four images - I did not include the image that matches the scallop circle punch. But each of these pictured images has a matching punch in the current catalog as well. Those fab punches really make this card a quickie to whip together! I used the words from Sincere Salutations. I love the way it looks - thanks to Mary Brown for the basic idea - I just tweaked it a bit for this card. Oh yes! This is one of the projects we are doing on Sunday at my stampin session. Come back to visit my blog again... I have an elegant card using the new texture paper and a cute little basket to post over the next few days.
It has been suggested that I post my face on here..too funny! Have to admit, I have always hated having my picture taken ...the dumb pictures always end up actually looking like me! rats! Any hoo, I will work on getting up my nerve to take a snap of my mug! Maybe I'll wait for a good hair day! what do you think?
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: