Sunday, March 22, 2009

happy scrapbook page

Hi all,
Tonight I am sharing the 6 x 6 scrapbook page that the guests at Wendy's workshop made today. What you cannot see in the picture is that there is another layer of confetti white top note die cut under the regal rose one. Why? Because when I scrap a page I often have private journaling that I like to include with my picture that I don't necessarily want exposed to everyone who looks at my books. Layering this way also gives an opportunity to include another picture without cluttering my pages.
The page used two top note die cuts, Polka Dot Punch SAB stamps and the full heart punch (some folks use the other stamps from the set and the related punches), the eyelet (or scallop border) punch, and happy everything stamp. C/s includes regal rose, rose red, pink pirouette, confetti white. Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: