Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fabulous opportunity to join button share


Add dimension and texture to your projects with these beautiful corduroy buttons in Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors (Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun) so they coordinate with your paper and card stock. The buttons without holes attach just like a brad. Join in the button share and you will receive the following:

■ Corduroy-covered buttons in all six offered colors
■ 6 buttons per color; 2 each of the following: 3/4" circle with holes, 3/4" circle with prong attachment, 1/2" circle with prong attachment
and see the bonus below.

If you would like to join my corduroy button share, send me an email at david.outen@verizon.net This offer is available until March 31 but I will place an order each time I have four participants. If you need me to mail the buttons to you, contact me and I will figure out your shipping costs.

I sure hope you can join! Each share is $17.50 and includes 36 buttons as defined above. If shipping is needed, you also pay actual shipping costs to your house. If you were to buy each color individually it would cost OVER $70 (including SU! shipping and taxes).

An Added Bonus:
- each participant will also receive 2 - 6x6 sheets of each the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series papers for a total of 8 6x6 sheets.

This is a great way to enjoy these beautiful buttons without the cost of six separate containers.
Contact me today to place your button share order!

nighty night
Peggy


No comments: