Saturday, March 28, 2009

Occasions Mini Hardware Sneak Peak

Hi all!!
I'm back from my trip to PA where I attended an interesting two day occupational therapy conference. I had the opportunity to enjoy the company of three of my fellow BCPS occupational therapists - ladies I don't often get to see. Even connected with a nice Baltimore OT who lives near me and is a stamper too - Hi Darla!! Hope we see you at a stamp class soon! We had good chatter, simulating information from the presentation, and some nice down time. Even got to buy a few useful resources for work....but I was glad to be home tonight...looking forward to being in my own bed!
I didn't want you to think I had forgotten yo'al, so when I got home tonight, I came down to my stamp room to make this punched card. I saw a similar layout on Vicky's It's a Stamp Thing blog and I decided I had to try it. The base card is sahara sand, with chocolate chip, bashful blue and so saffron layers. Of course the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper is one of the free salebration choices (Don't forget to place your SAB order by the end of March 'cause once we start April, SAB is GONE!!!) Did you notice the nifty white hardware? Love it! This grommet is in the Occassions mini catalog that begins on April 1 and is available until June 30. The ribbon is another one of the free SAB options (in the bundle along with a roll of certainly celery ribbon...you have gotten yours already ...right?) Words are from a level one hostess set...called Sweet Little Sentiments. The punch is the curly label punch. I love the way this came together and especially like the way you could use this layout to make use of your DSP scraps. You know I like to use every bit of my supplies - no trash! I hope to show you another "conservation/recycling" card tomorrow. But for now...nighty night!! I'd love to hear your post but if you are shy you can always email me directly!
Peggy

No comments: