Monday, December 7, 2009

Tree in a box times two





Hi stampers.  Wanted to pop in tonight to share the tree in a box project that my gals did on Sunday.  I was really pleased with the outcomes.  Someone had warned me that assembling these trees was a nightmare but we did not find that to be so.  I guess deifferent strokes for different strokes.  Even with our shakes and arthritis we were able to assemble the trees fairly easily.  Can you tell that we used bakers red and white twine as the garland?  The decorations are sticky backed rhinestones.  I love the way the mirror sets off the tree.  I think the eyelet border makes a nice trim for the wall behind the tree.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of the box "tied up with a bow".  I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow and post the picture.  Hope this puts you in the Christmas mood!!
Want to remind you to contact me if you want to attend the Tag making session next Sunday.  The projects will be as great as the company.  Join us!
Soon Stampin' Up! will be announcing some specials (I don't even know the details yet) - be sure to check back later this week!!
Peggy


No comments: