Thursday, December 3, 2009

Xmas Stamp a StackPart 4 Project 5



Hi Stampers!!
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get these goofy pictures to show up as I planned, but at least this time they are in order - if not where I want them!! Grr!! Anybody want to give me some posting tips? I could definitely use them!!!

This is my religious card - I like to include at least one. The stamp set is Holy Triptych and so I tried to make a triptych. I used the scallop bag die to cut the white (4x6) card stock (scored at 2 and 4" and folded before cutting). The images are stamped in Stazon and highlighted in the new shimmer paint. The night of navy c/s is stamped with versamark and iridescent ice EP. The card has a folded white base that also opens. The pictures don't do it justice.
I am watching the Ravens and gotta admit, although I am not a big football fan, I am getting distracted, so I'd better close before I lose what I have input! Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: