Sunday, December 27, 2009

YOUR INVITED!!

Hope yo'al had a wonderful holiday!!  We had a great holiday...so far!

I am holding a stampin session this Wednesday night  (Dec 30 at 6:30).
Since  the cookie swap had to be cancelled I decided to hostess  a cookie
TASTING session.  Each person brings one batch of their cookies and we each
try one another's cookies. Of course, I would want you to each bring your
recipe (actually emailing it to me ahead would be really great!) and then we would
make the recipe holder I had planned for the cookie swap...complete with
each person's recipe.  Anyone interested?  I can seat 8 folks..first come
(registered), first served as they say!  Materials fee for the recipe holder
is $10.  Let me know by Tuesday at 6 PM please.

You will have the advantage of seeing some of the new products from the next
mini catalog that is in effect on Jan 5th  AND the new Saleabration
offerings - they are wonderful!!!  Let's play!!

No comments: