Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good day!

Hi all
I seem to be very busy lately but know that I am busy preparing for the many upcoming classes ...so even if I am not posting, I am thinking of my stampers!!  My classes were very small this weekend but very pleasant.  I so enjoy chatting with my ladies!  Then the Ravens had an incredible game!  Good day!  and oh wow!  we only have four days of school this week...really good!!
I want to quickly show you one of the projects the guests at my last workshop made as a make and take. 



You may know that this is called a sour creme container.  We ran it through the Big Shot to get the spider web impression on the cardstock after we had stamped the bats on there.  This is such a simple way to make a treat - of course, there are candies inside.  fun and easy.
Have a great day!
Peggy

No comments: