Monday, September 12, 2011

Irene challenge ..more flowers

Hi all
Don't know how the weather was in your area today but here in Perry Hall we had a gorgeous day...alleluia!!  It has been so long since we have had the kind of weather that makes you happy to be outside...loved today ..even though I was not able to be outside much today...long day at work, including a looong faculty meeting.

Our Sunday class was really great ...had a several new participants and even an old friend return after a big of a break....and then the Raven whooped the Steelers.   Stamping and victory all in one day!!

I have another of Terry Hirt's card creations to share with you today.   Will have another tomorrow and then I will start posting the cards from Sunday's stampin session. 


Stay tuned...I am putting together a class to do the weekend of September 24 and 25.  I will offer the class on both Saturday and Sunday.  More details to follow.
Peggy

No comments: