Friday, September 16, 2011

Thebig reveal..cards from my first Xmas SAS of 2011

Hi all
Have to apologize for not posting sooner - my internet service as been having a hicoughing spree over the last few days and wouldn't let me in to post.  So frustrating!!

First I want to show you a popular card from my last class using the Christmas Lodge set...

Surely you can see the dazzling details used to accentuate the snow.  I love it!!   SOooohappy that Stampin Up! added it to our product line.  In fact, I love it so much that I gave away bottles of Dazzling Details to the first two ladies, Donna and Stacy, who signed up for the Xmas Stamp a Stack class with payment. I will have treats for the first two who sign up with payment (can be through paypal, by check or by cash) for each of my upcoming classes.  Who knows what goodie I will give next time!?!?!

The background paper is Nautical Expedition from the summer mini.  We stamped the greeting and birds and colored with colored pencils.  This card is very similar to one made by Glenda Calkins. Has a traditional look I think.  So nice.

While you are hear, let me tell you that I am adding two classes to my calendar.  One on Saturday, 9-24 at 1 PM and another (repeat session, same projects as on Saturday) on Sunday, 9-25 at 2PM.  Topic is fall projects.   Here's a shout out to Carol, one of my newest stampers.  After a lovely conversation with her  I realized that the things that operated on me to make me choose Sunday for my classes are pretty much non-existent now.  Especially the need to take my kids to their various activities.  My younger son now has his own car and no longer relies on us to get him where he needs to be (yes..we are entering a new era in our house!)  So I am giving the Saturday schedule a try.  Hope it appeals to those of you who have been frustrated that your busy Sundays have kept you from attending.  Give us a try!!
Peggy

No comments: