Sunday, September 18, 2011

Holiday stamp a stack, part 1, project 3

Hello, stampers!
Today I am here to show you a card that was tweaked from one made by my upline, Sandy.



Sandy's card had the kings (from Come to Bethlehem) stamped on the card front, inside the oval, but I chose to stamp the kings and city on the inside of the card.  To do that, I die cut the scalloped oval out of night of navy c/s using the Big Shot.  Then I used the center portion of the night of navy oval to trace the oval onto the card front.  I hand cut the ovals using a kraft knife. (Ouchie!!! my index finger was numb after all those cuts!)  The gals stamped the image through the hole and then attached the night of navy oval ring.   I had pre dry embossed the cover of the card with the Big Shot machine and the textured impression Petals a Plenty folder.  A basic rhinestone was used to highlight the star.
nice card!  Thanks, Sandy!
Peggy

No comments: