Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Contest submission

Hi all,

Tonight I am sharing some pictures of a project I recently submitted to a Stampin' Up! contest - but alas, I did not win...waaaa! I have taught the Fantasy Box to several classes over the years. But recently I decided to tweak the project a bit - instead of using the hand-folded square boxes, I decided to use the fabulous new matchbox die cuts instead!!! I thought that was a great idea! I had to reconfigure the base of the box because the matchbox is rectangular, not square. Also this box is different in that instead of having stair step square boxes, I had to put two of the matchboxes on each of the wide panels. The boxes still interlock when you close the box. I love it...hope you do too!
Nighty Night


Ann said...

Super cool!!!

Linda said...

Really nice - sorry you didn't win! :(