Sunday, June 7, 2009

Terry's treasures, pt 1




Hi all, Tonight I have a nice treat for you. Last week at our stampin session, Terry shared with us her version of the stationary packet that we had made at another session. Isn't this lovely??? She used navy and yellow - great combo!! Someone got a wonderful gift of this packet!! Lucky person, huh? Thanks, Terry, for sharing your work - so nice!!
Hope you all are keeping tabs on the Last Chance stamp sets and acessories by visiting my Stampin' Up! website (peggyouten.stampinup.net). Remember that some of the items are reduced in price - great deals!! contact me to place your order or place it directly through that website.
I am about to make some plans for my upcoming stampin sessions - is there some topic or technique you would like to see? Contact me and I will try to accomodate you. Friday is the last day of school so after that I will be able to do week day and week night sessions as well as weekends. Your pleasure...tell me what you need!!
Night Night
Peggy

No comments: