Friday, June 12, 2009

Patriotic Projects # 4

Hi all
I am posting this project to appear on Friday, June 12th - a red letter day here in my world. This is the last day of school for the 08-09 school year (a stressful one in several ways). Then, it is the day we can stop hearing those ENDLESS announcements about the "change of TV to a digital format" - oh heaven!!! - it is on the TV as I type this!! - aaauuugggghhh! I am haunted!
This project was made using the SUP/Sizzix matchbox die and the curly label hand held punch. I saw the star clip at the dollar store - it is metal and is meant to keep the corner of your picnic tablecloth down in the breeze but I had to have them. I thought it would be a fun gift tag - of course I had to pull out my old Stazon ink pads to stamp the words, number, and crab. Now the really nutty part of this project was that I had the gals put tic tacs in the box. I wanted some color in the candies so I got some Wilton candy embellishments. BUT the bag also included green, yellow and purple ones so I had to pick them out with a spoon - tedious - but heck! I love my craft and want my projects to gel well. I like it - hope you do too!!
Oh - and the very Very VERY best part of June 12th - my SUP! catalog, SUP! sneak peak products, and my two free stamp sets (well, one of them, at least) are due to arrive here today!!! If you call me tonight, I'll have to use my headset phone so I can have two hands free to flip through my new catalog. Want a new catalog too- contact me!! If you commit to the new catalog by June 15th, it will only cost $5 ...some of you gals will be gatting one from me FREE for being frequent flyers at my stampin sessions. I love you gals!!
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: