Tuesday, June 2, 2009

just a note

Hi all! I am still buried up to my neck in end of the year work but I wanted to tell you to go to my Stampin' Up! website and check out the last chance list (retiring items) some of which are reduced in price. The accessories are on a limited supply basis and Stampin Up will be updating the list daily. I would not delay if you want any of those goodies - especially the ones with reduced prices. Blink your eyes and they could be gone. I have some great posts for you this week and a few more to add to the queue if I can get a minute to load them.
We are having a stampin session this coming Sunday - contact me to reserve your seat!! the topic is patriotic cards but as always, a change of the greeting and they could just as well work for birthday, etc.
Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: