Sunday, June 28, 2009

a Querry

Hi all
I was just taking a peak at my blog and wondering what I could do to make it more attractive and useful to you. But rather than guess what you are wanting, I thought it best to ask you, what do you want to see on here? Are you getting what you want and need from my site? I see some demos are loading up their blogs with tons of advertising, and I have tried to tone that down here, feeling it sometimes gets to be just too pushy!!. But maybe you would like to have more reminders about the Stampin' Up! specials and deadlines (like the fact that the current catalog and the last chance specials end on Tuesday - OMG! - and the new caty starts at noon MT on Wednesday!! It is fabulous!!!)? Do you prefer the close up individual pictures or the group project photos? Let me know. If you are not comfortable or able to leave your thoughts on my comments section here, you can always email me at david.outen@verizon.net or better yet, call me and chat - 410-256-6772 (I'd love a distraction from doing my brain class homework!!)
By the way - don't worry - there will be a project posted at 5 Pm Eastern time today.
Hey!! if you see my sister wish her a happy birthday - it was a milestone she passed on thursday. We are celebrating with a red velvet cake today (which actually would have been my dad's 86th birthday.) Let me hear from you..let's do lunch!!
Not nighty night yet!
Peggy

No comments: