Monday, November 23, 2009

hi hi

Hi all!!
I spent most of the weekend selling memento birchwood roses at the high school play to benefit the band boosters. Luckily I went to the high school prepared each night so I was able to stamp gift tags while the patrons were watching the show. I love that stampin is so portable and I feel good that I have so many tags finished for our Marching Band fundraiser at the Barnes and Noble at White Marsh in December. I'll have to share the give wrapping event dates and times so yo'al can come check us out. I haven't taken any picutres of the projects I finished but I wanted to pop on here and tell you to be sure and check out the big big big sale from Stampin Up! If you go to my website peggyouten.stampinup.net you will see the details - 30% 40% and 50% off - and some cool bundles. You can order on line through my website or contact me and I can input your orde. don't miss out on these great deals. Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: