Sunday, November 29, 2009

Xmas Stamp a stack, part 4, project 1

Hi all,
Hope this finds all of you re-energized after some time with your families and friends for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Of course, we always wish we had a few more days to play, but at least I got to stamp with some great gals today - hi ladies! Here is one of our projects, which was inspired by Leslie D Moore. I loved the color she used (sage shadow) but I didn't really have any DSP that matched, so I went with Bermuda Bay instead. I think I am the last stamper to get this medallion stamp but now that I have it, I expect it will show up many times - it makes such a quick card! This project is another example of Peggy being thrifty for you - the smaller bermuda bay layer was cut from the center of the larger bermuda bay piece - once you cut out the smaller piece, the larger piece looks like a picture frame. This strategy saves cardstock and may reduce the amount of postage you have to put on the envelope. The medallion center is cut from the larger stamped piece - you can do this because of the addition of the razzleberry layer. I thinkwe may even have persuaded Donna to like this stamp a bit, what do you think, Donna?
Pop back each night ladies to see the rest of the projects from this stampin session.
The Ravens are winning right now...hope the game ends that way!!
Peggy

No comments: