Thursday, November 26, 2009

Special plus++++

Hi all - I appreciate yo'al as my followers and customers and so on this Thanksgiving I want to offer you free shipping (10%) on any order you place through me (by phone or email) between now and November 30, 2009. Sorry, but the nature of the online ordering does not allow me to extend this offer to you. I hope you all had a pleasant day with family and friends, as I did. Check out the Stampin Up! specials listed below and be sure to mention you saw my blog special free 10% shipping offer when you call or email me with your order.
Orders over $70 can be shipped to you. If you have an order under $70 that you would like shipped to you, you are welcome to pay the difference between my 10% free shipping offer and the actual shipping.
Thankful for my blessings,
Peggy

No comments: