Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Projects #3

Hi all
We made a few cards during last Sunday's stampin session. I see now that this did not photograph too well. You cannot see the tiny polka dot in the background paper - but it is there! I used the wide oval punch on the dusty durango cardstock, and crushed curry ink is sponged on the edges of the medallion cut from crushed curry cardstock using one of the sizzlit dies from Lots of Tags. The whisper white oval is sponged and stamped in dusty durango ink. The layers are all on pop dots. The polka dotted crushed curry ribbon repeats the mini polka dots in the background paper (that doesn't show up so werll here..sorry). Simple design but striking in its simplicity, I think. There is something elegant about simple heartfelt thanks, for me. Thanks to all of you for visiting my online home.
Peggy

No comments: