Thursday, May 20, 2010

Open Door project #1

Hi all!!

FINALLY!  I have gotten a chance to post some pictures for you.  Did ya miss me? 
Tonight I am posting the first of four cards that the lovely ladies made at the Open Door ladies craft night.  They were a wonderful group of ladies.  Though many of them said they had not stamped before, I think they discovered what a great craft stampin' is!  You know....we love it because it is easy to do, fast ( I always love getting multiple projects done in one sitting), cost efficient (I love that the parts I spend the most money on are the ones I get to keep..the stamps and pads!) and they always look great!!  This card is a great example of one of my guiding thoughts.  When you want to send a crd but you don;t have much to say, put your image on the inside of the card and punch a hole in the cover.  Your one image fills the front and the inside in one fell swoop!  Now what you HAVE to notice about this card is the fabulous texture!  Gorgeous!!  Another of my many Big Shot accessories.  Love those texture plates!!

Will you be joining us this Sunday at 2PM?  We will be making the cards and treats the ladies did on Tuesday night - I will be posting more pictures each day.  The fee for the class is $15  BUT if all eight seats are filled, I will give each participant back $2.  Come!  Bring a friend !!!  Would love to have you join us.  Please let me know if you will be attending by 7 PM this Friday.

Peggy

No comments: