Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Volunteer Treats (favors)

Hi all
At this time of year, I find myself making lots and lots of projects - not different things, but multiples of the same thing...or should I say, things.  I have finished the 30 bridal shower favors for a coworkers shower....I posted them the other day.  But recently I have been asked to make favors for the Volunteer Appreciation Events at two different schools.  Tomorrow I will deliver the first set of VAE favors...62 of them!!....here they are...

The stamp is not SU ...but it is one I have had for many years.  The stamp said :"Great Moms...." so I cut off the first two words and made a tag to hold the word "Volunteers".  The theme of the event is diversity - I had nothing that worked for that so I decided to use a rainbow of colors of SU cardstock and chocolate chip cookies with rainbow M and M's to signify diversity.  Who ever said "no" to chocolate chip cookies?
Hope it makes them smile.
Peggy

No comments: