Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stampin Up! at Open Door project #5

Hi all,
Today I want to share with you the box we made to store all of the cards I have posted over the last few days.  This is the die cut box #2 with the flaps trimmed on the diagonal to blend from the front of the box to the back.  The green layer under the "for you" is a die cut from the matchbox die and we hand cut the white "for you" cardstock.  Here is the box when it is empty:
I love little holders like this - so handy to have on your desk when you need a quick greeting for friends and coworkers.  I will be repeating this class soon..if you are interested in making the box and cards and some other projects as well.
We are off to celebrate my son's birthday.  So glad my other son returned home from his trip in time to join us.  I love being with my guys.
Hope you are having a nice Sunday too!
Peggy

No comments: